Friday, July 22, 2011

Mexicana


















Mexico City Tarot Fringe Dress Paired with Jefferey Campell Black Booties.

Ultra favorite dress with my ultra favorite booties.
This dress reminds me of a day in the hottest part of town picking out spices in the middle of a spanish bazar. Except this bad boy is all crochet so nothing but pure breeze going through to cool a gal down. Maybe because its 110 degrees out here...well whatever the case this is definitly my night-out-on-the-town oufit so don't get any ideas. I found this baby thrifting and it's definity got my name written all over it, but this model is sure wearing the mess out of it!!

There's plenty more where this came from so check out the other photos from the June 2011 LookBook
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you, HTV :)